Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone, my name is Rachael. This is a new venture I am taking based on my love of food, but I also am someone who eats mostly healthy food and believe in eating most things in moderation. I have in the past dabbled in vegetarianism and other ways of eating, but I now am an omnivore that often eats meatless meals and for me this works very well. I often get overwhelmed when I cook with too many ingredients, so a lot of what I cook is easy recipes that I modify or recipes that I make up on my own. I plan to post a few recipes a week and let you all see what I enjoy eating on a regular basis. My husband and some of my friends and family will also get the opportunity to sample what I eat and blog here. A variety of recipes will be featured including meals, snacks, and occasionally beverages.

I hope you all enjoy reading this blog and cooking these recipes. I will only be posting recipes that I feel are perfected to my tastes and the tastes of others I dine with.

No comments:

Post a Comment